Please ensure you have read the Call for Submissions page prior to submitting your presentation.
All papers need to be submitted via the Presentation Portal using the templates provided on the Call for Submissions page.
Once an account has been created on the portal, you will be able to make submissions via the Upload Submission area of the site. Here you will be asked to supply the following:
- Your submission title and presentation type
- The Conference theme that your submission covers
- Authors and affiliations
- Upload submission document (you will be instructed to browse your computer and upload your submission as a PDF document)
- Eligibility for a student prize
Please note that you will not be able to make edits to your submission once it has been submitted. It is best to save as a DRAFT until you are ready to submit.
Submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Relevance to Conference Theme/s
- Originality & Interest
- Structure & Clarity
- Scientific Validity
- Potential Significance
Following the review of submissions, authors will be notified via email of their acceptance not later than 30/9/17
Terms and Conditions
- The lodgement of a submission does not indicate automatic inclusion in the Conference program.
- Paper/Abstract receipt and acceptance will be acknowledged to the person submitting.
- Further communication will be with the submitting author only unless otherwise directed.
- Papers/Abstracts must adhere to the Submission Requirements be submitted before the call for submissions close.
In making a submission to ANZCOP 2017, authors are required to assign copyright ownership of the submitted work. The copyright form must be signed by one of the authors. Copyright forms will be available when authors are notified of acceptance.
Accepted Submission Requirements
- Each paper/abstract must have at least one author registered by the Early Bird closing date. The author must register and be at the Conference to present the submission either orally or by poster presentation.
- Papers/Abstracts which do not meet these requirements will be withdrawn from the Conference proceedings.
- Please note that all Conference costs, including registration fees, must be met from your own resources.