Submissions are invited for Contributed Talks and Poster Presentations for the Australian and New Zealand Conference on Optics and Photonics (ANZCOP 2017).
- ANZCOP 2017 incorporates the Australian Conference on Optics, Lasers and Spectroscopy (ACOLS) and the 40th Australian Conference on Optical Fibre Technology (ACOFT).
- The ANZCOP 2017 Program Committee solicits 2 page abstracts reporting new research findings in any area within the scope of the conference.
- Please note that all presenters (Oral and Poster) must register for the Conference and pay the appropriate registration fees.
ANZCOP 2017 seeks submissions that are relevant to the following themes. These themes are broad and inclusive and may assist with directing your submission.
Note that submissions in related ACOLS and ACOFT topics may be combined into a single conference session as deemed appropriate by the Organising Committee.
The following topic lists describe the themes covered in the conference:
- Nonlinear Optics
- Active and Passive Optical Devices
- Optical Sensing
- Optical Networks and Networking
- Microstructure fibres and waveguides
- Photosensitivity and fibre gratings
- Novel Optical Materials
- Quantum Optics
- Atom Optics
- Optical clocks
- Instrumentation and Metrology
- Single photon devices
- Quantum communications
- Submissions must be sent in PDF format and must be prepared using the appropriate MS Word or latex template.
- ANZCOP abstracts must be typed on A4 paper size, should be 2 page in length and include a 35 word abstract.
- Authors must not reduce font sizes or margin sizes to meet the page limit.
- Authors should not recycle old conference abstracts/papers as templates.
- Please ensure all text/diagrams fit within the template.
- Please proofread the final document thoroughly before submitting it to the Conference.
Presentations can be one of either the following types:
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
Oral presentations will be or 15 minutes in length including introduction and question time and the accepted speaker will need to allow for this. Exceptional papers may be given an invited paper slot in which case they will be 30 minutes in length including introduction and question time.
Poster Presenters are required to stand by their posters to discuss their work with interested delegates during their allocated poster session.